FCPS Meal Distribution Notice

September 5, 2020

Fluvanna County Public Schools will now offer grab and go meals free of charge to any child, 18 years and under.  On August 31, 2020, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue announced the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) will extend several flexibilities through December 31, 2020. 

The flexibilities allow FCPS to serve FREE meals to ALL children through December 31, 2020. This unprecedented move will help ensure – no matter what the situation is on-the-ground – children have access to nutritious food as the country recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic.  

Meal pick up is available at Fluvanna County High School from 7 to 4 on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday of every week.   Pre-arranged meal delivery service is on Monday of every week.

One breakfast meal and one lunch meal is provided for each day of the week, except holidays.  Typically your child will receive 7 breakfast meals and 7 lunch meals per week.  

Delivery service is available to all FCPS students.  If you are interested, you must complete a consent for home meal delivery form in order to have meals delivered to your home.

For more information contact: FCPS Food Services at 434-589-4344 or visit http://fluco.org/food-services-home/.