4 Great Apps To Use

November 8, 2021

Have you ever wanted an app where you can create a collage on your phone but have it in good quality? Then you should more than likely get the app Spark Post.  This app gives you hundreds of templates for different colleges. You can even add more pictures to the college you’ve chosen and make it smaller or bigger. I use this app all the time to create cute wallpapers for my phone, ideas, or wallpapers for my friends. It’s super easy for you to use, and it’s free. All you have to do is download it from your app store.

Another app that is super helpful and free is an app called Mathway. This helps you with all your math needs and problems. All you have to do is take a picture or type in your math problem, and it solves it while explaining it to you. The only downside is that it doesn’t explain certain problems unless you pay for the app. Other than that minor issue, this app works great and is super helpful. 

This next app is one that mostly everyone knows, but some are still skeptical about it. This app would be called TikTok. TikTok is one of the most popular apps globally, featuring all sorts of videos that express everyone’s creativity. Creators make dance videos, weird hacks, funny videos, and so much more. This app is so enjoyable and fun it’s filled with endless amounts of originality. Sometimes it does get a little controversial, but usually, all you have to do is block or ignore and continue to scroll.

This last app is just super cool. It’s called Skywalk. This app shows you the constellations of the stars and shows you where the planets are that are visible to us in the sky. Of course, you have to have a telescope to enjoy the app entirely.  However but it’s still super cool to see where everything is in the sky. I’m pretty sure this app requires some payment to get full access to the app, but I think it just shows you a few more things about other stuff, but it’s up to you if you want to pay for it. 

I hope you consider using these apps. They are all accessible on your phone. All you have to do is click on your app store and download them, and you’re good to go. Of course, the in-app purchases are up to you. TikTok, I believe, is the only app that doesn’t require any in-app purchases.