Breaking News: 9/30 – Click Here

Students Going to the Parking Lot

Students are not allowed to go to the parking lot during the school day without permission from an administrator.

Parent Teacher Conferences

Parent Teacher Conferences will take place on Thurs,Oct 10th 4-7pm and Fri, Oct 11th 9am – 12pm.

Student Pickups

The Front Loop will only be available for pick up from 8:45 – 3:15 to drop off or pick up. If you are being picked up from 3:15 – 3:45 your parent will need to pick you up in the rear parking lot. Please remember all students must have a note for an early dismissal. Phone calls are not permitted.

8TH GRADERS

BRVGS Applications will be available on Tuesday, October 1st, please stop by the School Counseling Office to pick up your application. If you have any questions, please email or come see Ms. Holland.

Jostens Senior Meeting

Jostens will be have a senior meeting on Fri, Oct 4th at 8:45 in the Auditorium. This informational meeting is regarding graduation.

HOCO DANCE

HOCO Dance Tickets will go on sale starting October 4th for $10. The dance will be on Saturday, October 12th from 8-11pm in the cafeteria. Guest forms will be available in the main office.

Homecoming Guest Forms

The homecoming guests forms are now available in the front office for students in grades 9-12. Guests that do not attend FCHS must be approved by Ms. Bruce. Forms are due no later than Mon, 10/7. You are responsible for getting the form completed and signed by your guests administrator. FCHS office staff will not be faxing forms to other schools, plan ahead!!!

Enviro/Eco Club

Enviro/Eco Club will meet this Wednesday – October 2nd in Mrs. Richardson’s room 3204. Check remind and e-mail for additional info.

Fluco Focus Library Maker Space Activity

On Friday, October 11, the librarians will be hosting a Maker Space Activity. If you would like to create and take home a light-up decorative cloud, please stop by the library to sign up for spot. We will supply the materials and instruction and you get to take home a fun item to decorate your room or locker.

Again, if you would like to make one, sign up in the library and then join us on Friday, October 11.