Bringin’ it Back to Babies

February 22, 2019

Senior+Syerra+Milliman+%28left%29+sitting+with+her+mother+and+sister+in+the+familys+living+room.+Photo+courtesy+of+Syerra+Milliman.+

Syerra Milliman

Senior Syerra Milliman (left) sitting with her mother and sister in the family’s living room. Photo courtesy of Syerra Milliman.

Senior year is full of celebration, as friends and family witness the transition from childhood into adulthood. FCHS offers several ways for parents to reflect on their seniors’ growth and accomplishments, including purchasing a “baby ad” for the FCHS 2019 Yearbook..  

The Yearbook team is currently selling senior baby ads for $35. To purchase an ad, a baby photo of the senior must be submitted with payment and a message that is 100 characters or less (including spaces). Submissions can be sent by email to [email protected], delivered to Room 4501, or sent by mail. (Address submissions to the Yearbook Team, Fluvanna County High School, 1918 Thomas Jefferson Pkwy, Palmyra, VA 22963).

All baby ad submissions are due by March 1. The yearbook staff has the right to deny publication of any photos or text deemed inappropriate. If you have any questions you can call

(434)-589-3666, ext. 3037 or email [email protected].