Photo Courtesy of Jostens

FCHS 2022-2023 Yearbook cover

“Retrospect” Yearbook on Sale Now

February 8, 2023

Ready to order your 2022-2023 FCHS yearbook? This year’s yearbook, which has the theme “Retrospect,” is currently available to pre-order for $85 at jostensyearbooks.com.

The 2023 Yearbook editors, seniors Sophia Harris and Asiana Hawkins, chose the theme “Retrospect” and began designing templates and laying out the pages during the summer of 2022 under the direction of FCHS teacher and Journalism Adviser Elizabeth Pellicane. They have helped oversee three Journalism classes to work on the book and will finish the last page–Graduation–two days after Graduation on May 26 since the yearbook is a chronological yearbook.

“We initially picked the Retrospect theme because we liked the idea and aesthetic of it, but we realized it is a great way to sum up the year because the yearbook is all about looking back and appreciating memories made throughout the school year,” said Harris.

Harris said she is especially excited by some yearbook pages. “We have one page called Retro Trends. We created this page to one, tie in with our yearbook theme, and two, to highlight the overall trends that have come back into style,” she said. “We also have a page called Nostalgia, which again ties into the theme and gives students a great opportunity to talk about their favorite shows, games, celebrities, and music from their childhood,” she added.

Students who order their yearbook will receive it in August of 2023 when the new school year begins. Seniors will be able to come pick up pre-ordered books, or buy one while supplies last, the third week in July.