Flucos Celebrate Family Ties

January 19, 2019

FCHS Journalism

Family Ties page in 2017-2018’s Yearbook. Photo courtesy of Fluco Journalism

Students and staff at FCHS are frequently reminded that they are all part of a larger Fluco family. But many Flucos, “family” is a literal description, with siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, and more under the same roof at school.

In recognition of this fact, the FCHS Yearbook has been highlighting those family connections for a long time.

“We have been including a Family Ties section in the FCHS yearbook for the past 10 years since we have so many students and staff who have brothers, sisters, cousins, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins in the school.” said Elizabeth Pellicane, the Yearbook and Journalism Adviser.  

Journalism staff recently invited students and staff to sign up to have their photo included in the Family Ties section. Students must sign up with someone that they are directly related to at the school. Full and step brothers and sisters, cousins, children, uncles, aunts, parents, and grandparents are examples of appropriate options.

Pictures can be sent to [email protected] by Jan 30. Students can also arrange to have their photos taken by signing up on the sign up forms outside the Senior Lounge or 3rd floor Library. If you sign up to have your photo taken, Yearbook staffers will contact you to arrange a photo. For more information, go to Room 4501.