Free Things To Get On Your Birthday

May 24, 2021

Who doesn’t love free stuff? It’s always nice not to have to pay for an extra treat, especially on your birthday. Here is a list of freebies you can get to celebrate your special day. Most of these businesses do require an email sign-up, but after that, it’s yours for the taking on such a noteworthy day.

Sephora
When signing up for emails and rewards you get to enjoy a free miniature gift. They usually vary by the month, but they generally contain 3 mini makeup and/or skincare products.

Dunkin
Get a free beverage of your choice when signing up for the DD perks rewards program.

Starbucks
If Dunkin isn’t your thing, you can enjoy a beverage or any food item of your choice when signing up for Starbucks rewards.

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
If coffee isn’t your thing, download the Tropical Smoothie app and enjoy either a discount or free drink depending on the location.

Krispy Kreme
Sign up for Krispy Kreme Rewards and get a free donut just for signing up, and a free original glazed on your birthday.

Olive Garden
Get a free dessert and appetizer when you sign up.

Panera
Get a free pastry of your choice when signing up for Panera Rewards.

Chipotle
Join the Chipotle Rewards and get free chips and your choice of guacamole, salsa, or queso on your birthday with a $5 order or more.

Auntie Anne’s
Get a free pretzel on your birthday when you download the Auntie Anne’s perks app.

IHOP
Get a free meal on your birthday at IHOP. You don’t even have to sign up for anything.

Noodles and Company
Sign up for Noodles and Company rewards and receive a bowl of your favorite noodles.

Cold Stone
With not only free ice cream for you, a friend can also enjoy free ice cream when you sign up for the My Cold Stone Club and collect your birthday offer.

These are only a few of all the places that offer birthday perks. There are many other places that offer free food or discounts, so be sure to look around for exactly what you may want. You can Google “free birthday” for more ideas, or try sites like this.